HOLOS – Symbol for Love, Peace, and Unity
My background: Fine art sculptor/product developer and peace builder. In 2013, a vision appeared one morning in my mind’s eye during meditation. I began the pursuit of sculpting the design and understanding what I witnessed. I observed an infinite spiraling of thoughts, arising from silence and returning to silence. I witnessed a pattern of creation that scientists have been searching to understand for hundreds of years. The design models Hawking’s Theory of Everything, but instead of an equation representing ALL THAT IS, I designed a model of creation.
As a sculptor, I knew I needed an accurate sculpting method to create this vision into a model. I drew the design and modeled it in clay. I chose to use 9 spirals. The number 9 in numerology is a numeric archetype for universal love, consciousness, humanitarianism, perfection, and completion. I created a computer file that I could use to instruct the latest 3D sculpting technologies to make my model real. I made the first sculpture in Italian marble using a computer controlled robotic stone router. I named the design Rejuvenator, as I felt the infinite energetic movement of the design.
This vision began a dramatic transformation of my life and has inspired a grass roots movement with unlimited potential for inner and outer peace building. I felt that I could make this design into an amulet that people could wear or hold in their hand. I learned about 3D metal printing technologies and produced the first amulets revealing the infinite pattern with no beginning or end. I named this design HOLOS, which in the ancient Greek language means whole and complete. I wanted each of us to feel our wholeness and to connect with peace within.
In 2014, I made a pilgrimage to India and shared the HOLOS design with as many saints and sages I met. I received a clear message to bring this design into the world for peace and symbolized our One Humanity. It delivers the message of love, peace, and unity wherever I traveled. I returned from India with a clear purpose to bring the message of love, peace, and unity to all. It was immediately taken up as our community symbol for peace, and a small group of us worked to become the 99th International City of Peace. And in April of 2015, our mayor and city council issued a proclamation that Ojai is an International City of Peace.
Our planet and our human family are at a critical crossroads. There is so much polarization, violence and destruction going on. I feel that so many of us long deeply in their heart for a connection with our inner peace, and express it outwardly with compassionate actions. How can we inspire and empower each of us to make this world a better place. Connecting with peace within and bringing our peace and love to the people around us will ripple out. Each of us can make a huge difference this way. When our love of humanity reaches a critical mass, it will awaken those who have closed their hearts.
What makes the HOLOS amulet a symbol for Love, Peace, & Unity?
HOLOS translates in the ancient Greek language as whole and complete. This is the intention of this beautiful amulet, to feel, support, and remind us of our connection with peace. HOLOS is a design that carries this message of love, peace, and unity. It symbolizes and reminds us of our interconnectedness and unity as One Humanity.
The HOLOS design begins with the sacred geometry of the torus (a bagel shape or life saver). Its spiraling infinite flow of energy is a source for renewal and rejuvenation. Wearing it near your heart, can enhance your innate power of love and compassion.
I continually receive testimonials and gratitude about the influence of HOLOS. This beautiful and amazing 9-spiral torus design is confirmed by physicists, spiritualists, healers, psychics, jewelers, and most everyone who sees this design.
- “Nature appears to rely on one core recurring pattern to evolve life at every scale – the torus. It is a donut shaped energy vortex that you can see everywhere from atoms to galaxies and beyond. The torus is nature’s way of creating and sustaining life and it can serve as a template for sustainability. Knowledge of the pattern is already advancing fan and propeller technologies, powering clean, “new energy” devices, informing non-violent self defense, and helping us better understand the nature of the unified field. Looking back on almost half a century of research, including thousands of books, films, interviews with experts from diverse fields, if I were to pick one common denominator to all the facets of my quest, it would be the TORUS, the fundamental energy pattern that invites our alignment at every level of our existence for us to survive and thrive.” Foster Gamble – Thrive movie maker
- “Our crisis is a birth. We are one living system and we have come to the limit of one phase of natural growth on a finite planet… We must learn ethical evolution quickly… As we seek to facilitate a gentle birth, a graceful and nonviolent transition to the next stage of our evolution, we will discover a natural pattern, a design of our birth transition, and develop a plan to cooperate with this design. – Barbara Marx Hubbard
- Ashok Gangadean uses the torus to blend the philosophies of East and West, transcending the old worldview where we are all just isolated entities. Ashok found the torus to be the first accurate scientific model that shows how each of us is a distinct individual, but also completely interconnected to all existence.
- Sheldon Sperber, MD likens the torus to the shape of consciousness itself, which is further mirrored through universal structures.
- Morihei Ueshiba, says: The non-violent martial art of Aikido is a philosophy with a physical expression. It recognizes the wholeness of the pattern that each individual is – and blends with that energy to neutralize aggression without having to inflict injury.
- Aikido means “the way of harmony with life energy.” Its founder, Ueshiba, said, “Aikido is not a technique to fight and defeat an enemy. It is a way to reconcile the world and make human beings one family.” Ueshiba also said if you want to understand Aikido, you need to mimic the movements of atoms and galaxies, in other words – to flow with the fundamental pattern of life energy.
- The same way free energy inventors blend with the pattern to access greater energies, Aikido blends with and re-directs the movement of an attacker to resolve conflict.
- Arthur Young states: “The self in a toroidal Universe can be both separate and connected with everything else.”
- Nassim Haramein states: “When the individual experiences the holographic Oneness of the Universe, and the fundamental geometric parameters under which the life generating pulse occurs, the application of these understandings eventually generates a comprehensive technology aligned with these true natural principles.”
- Hiroji Sekiguchi (Shinto priest): “When I meditate I observe an energetic pattern before time, before the big bang. I observe this spiraling torus pattern, like your HOLOS, compressing the silent void into the Big Bang and creation and the duality as Yin and Yang.”
Testimonials and Gratitude:
I went to Bueno Aris wearing your HOLOS. So many people stopped me and asked where to get it? Cher S-B
The HOLOS design is a new sacred geometry. When I look at the design, I see a “labyrinth to our soul”. You have cleared yourself enough to bring forward this symbol for peace. Congratulations. Karen S
The HOLOS design is complex simplicity at its finest, much like the organization of our universe. Thanks much, Brian. Sincerely and with respect, Fred A
My HOLOS amulet arrived today and it is Perfect! I found the HOLOS website by googling torus pendant I believe. I have seen many other torus pendants/amulets before finding yours, but yours was definitely the most beautiful. I thank you for everything. All the best to you Brian, Tommy H
I love the HOLOS – a simply elegant design, infinite continuity, and leading edge creation (3D printing). The fact that it comes in a choice of finishes is even more impressive. It will win, just keep it simple and let it flow. In so many ways it sells itself! Michael N
When I saw the jewelry you make I made the purchase. It moved me to see the design and it reflects a design element I use in some of my jewelry- the Fibonacci sequence. There is such beauty in that number and it is reflected in so many aspects of nature that I cannot help but be moved by it when I see it whether it is in a nautilus shell, a sunflower seedpod or a chrysanthemum. Your piece speaks to that beauty. I also have been intrigued by the use of 3 dimensional printers and found it doubly exciting that this piece was executed by such a design. It is brilliance incarnate. I received the HOLOS today and it is so beautiful. I put it on and find comfort in how it brings healing energies into my very being, like a vortex portal. Thank you for touching my life in such a meaningful way. Peace, Adrian G
I wanted to write to tell you personally how my pendant seems to be having a VERY positive impact on my life. I have been in Arkansas and separated from my family for over five years. This separation has caused me a lot of anxiety and sadness. After I had been wearing my pendant for about a month, I began to notice that I felt not as weighted down with worry and anxiety. I still sorely miss my bro and still have the ongoing health issues but they just don’t seem to be getting me down so much. I seem to be thinking more about peace in the world in general than worrying so much about peace in my own life. Thank you so much for creating such a lovely piece of art for us all to enjoy and find positive results in our own lives. With warm regards, Susie B
I love this beautiful symbol for world peace and unity. I wear mine all the time, it goes with almost all of my other necklaces. It just feels good! Anatta C.
I have seen this symbol for One Humanity as a pendant for sale. They are nothing short of stunning artistry, and an amazing and powerful symbol for oneness in itself!! Marilyn S.
I love, love, love my pendant. Thank you so much for making it. Dorothy D.
I am so happy to have this new silver HOLOS! So grateful for your offerings of beauty and spirit. Feeling blessed by your work, this beautiful symbol of health and wholeness. Deborah B
I recently received my HOLOS pendant as a gift from a good friend. I didn’t know what to expect but I can tell you what did happen when I put it around my neck, I immediately felt an energy that I did not have before. All my interactions with people were so much easier and comfortable. I was in the middle of a photo shoot at the time and all of a sudden everything seemed much more alive and with each model I felt a connection to them I wasn’t feeling before I wore the HOLOS pendant. From that day forward many things about my daily well-being, my feeling of energy and overall outlook was so much better. I was a restless sleeper. I use a Fit Bit activity tracker that monitors my sleep and it use to show several periods of restlessness before the HOLOS Pendant. Now I have been sleeping soundly for the entire night. Finally today at lunch with friends, someone said to me ”You look so good with that pendant.” I feel very much at one with my world. I believe it is because of the HOLOS Pendant and I wear it everyday and I love it! David B
How are HOLOS amulets made:
Stainless Bronze, Antique Bronze, Gold Plated
To build Stainless Bronze HOLOS, a special 3D metal printer deposits small drops of a binder like glue onto a layer of stainless steel powder, one layer at a time until the print is complete. Your HOLOS is carefully removed from the printer and at this stage your HOLOS is very fragile, similar to wet sand. It then goes into a furnace where it is heated. Bronze powder is liquified and a wicking infiltration replaces the binding glue creating a composite metal of approximately 60% steel and 40% bronze. HOLOS then goes through an extensive sanding and polishing process. Once this is done the surface shows the layering and is slightly rough. Stainless Bronze HOLOS are then complete or further processed with Antique Bronze patination, or plated with Gold going through an electroplating process to achieve your desired finish. Metal HOLOS amulets are produced here in the United States.
HOLOS in Precious Metals
Copper, Brass, and Silver HOLOS go through extensive hand polishing to give it a smooth glossy finish. It is not possible to polish the interior of your HOLOS. HOLOS precious metals are cast using a complex five-step process. First, the model is 3D printed in wax using a high-resolution printer. It is then put in a container where liquid plaster is poured in around it. Once the plaster sets, the wax is melted out in a furnace, and the remaining plaster becomes the mold.
Molten copper, brass, or silver is poured into this mold and hardens quickly. The plaster is broken away and carefully cleaned, revealing your HOLOS. Each HOLOS casting is hand-polished, here in the United States.